Thursday, September 25, 2014

LEGO Deadpool's Guide to Pick Up Women

Howdy everyone,

I'm back with another video and probably not the one everybody was expecting. I'm still waiting for a few things to get LEGO Justice League episode 2 done.

In the meantime, I wanted to do another Deadpool video. He is probably the most requested character by my audience and definitely the most fun to write. That's how 'LEGO Deadpool's Guide to Pick Up Women' (trademark pending) came to be. 

The action takes place inside a club. That's the reason for the bluish tint. Reactions have been mixed to this, but trust me, it's better than the alternative. I initially wanted to have the tint change color every few frames to simulate flashing lights, but it was too distracting. Also, the set was built initially for Episode 2, though it will suffer some alterations. Wanna guess who this club/lounge belongs to?

The voice acting in this one is great, but Andrew (the voice of Deadpool) just took it to a whole other level. I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard his lines. This is also the first time Jack, from Jampot Studios, voices for me. He'll be back in Episode 2 as the owner of said club.

I guess that's pretty much it. Hope you guys enjoyed the video.

Take care,
Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment