Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LEGO Super Heroes Season 2 - LEGO Justice League

Hey everyone,


I just wanted to give you a little update regarding the second season of the LEGO Super Heroes Series. 

Season 2 will no longer be called LEGO Super Heroes. Every episode will be released under the banner of LEGO Justice League, along with an individual title. For example, the first episode will be titled 'LEGO Justice League - Superman's Rampage'.

Why this change? There are a couple of reasons. First, I wanted to differentiate the 2 seasons from one another. I couldn't call the episodes from season 2 LEGO Super Heroes because it would be a bit confusing. You could get the episodes all jumbled up. Also, LEGO Super Heroes Season 2 - Superman's Rampage is a bit long. Furthermore, no episode will have an individual title called Justice League (as Avengers Assemble!) so I'm safe in that regard.

The second reason is purely from a marketing standpoint. With the release of the video game and the countless let's play videos, it's very difficult to get your video seen and on the front page of searches. There are many LEGO Justice League videos also, but at least I'm 'competing' against other brickfilms and not game videos.

That's what I wanted to let you guys know.

The script for episode 1 is complete and I'll begin animating next week. I don't have a release date yet but I'll keep you updated.

All the best,
Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment