Monday, December 29, 2014

LEGO Battle Arena and the future of LEGO Justice League

HO HO HO and stuff!

Hey guys and girls,

It's been a really long time since I've written one of these so I'm gonna get straight to the point.

Many of you have been wondering where I've been for the past few months and when's the next episode of LEGO Justice League coming out. Well, I've been dealing with a lot of personal things that have kept me from actually working on the series, which is a total bummer I know. I don't have the free time that I used to have to dedicate to brickfilming. Episode 2 of Justice League is about halfway done. I've animated a good portion of it, but given the length of the episode I don't think I'll finish it for at least another couple of months.

Just to make this clear, I've not given up on the series! I'll finish it even if it's the last thing I do.

Now, with regards to LEGO Battle Arena. This is something that I've been thinking about for a while. I wanted to create more content for you guys, that will also help me improve my animating skills. So why not have 2 heroes/villains fight each other? LEGO Battle Arena will be a series of short fights, with no relation to each other or to anything else that I'm doing. I'm also thinking of holding a poll on my G+ for you to choose which fight you want to see next, so check my profile regularly if you want to have your say.

This is pretty much it for now. Thank you for sticking with me and have a great new year!

Atlas Animationz

No comments:

Post a Comment